About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 23 June 2016

The Lion King Simba Silhouette Necklace: A Roaring Review

I bought my Simba pendant several years ago from Disney Couture UK and he gets lots of admiring comments whenever I wear him! 

The necklace is 14k gold plated and has quite a short chain (14-16") depending upon whether you use the extender. The clasp is large so easy to grip so it is easier to fasten as there is more to hold. It is easy to open and connect as it is or connect a magnetic closure. The necklace comes in a little purple silk pouch with Disney Couture embossed on it which is really cute and ensures that the heck lace doesn't get scratched when not being worn.

                                                                


All Disney Couture jewellery is well made (I also have a bambi necklace) and the enamelled work on some of the pieces is very detailed. The pieces are not childish or twee but aimed at adults who still  love Disney. The most recent pieces are Alice in Wonderland items and whilst they are not my cup of tea, they are cute.

                                                              

Disney Couture UK's customer service is fab and they are always very active on their social media channels and often run competitions and giveaways. 

I think my next Disney Couture purchase will continue with the Lion King theme and I will save up for the Lion King  Hakuna Matata Simba gold plated locket style necklace as it looks very tactile and cute! (and Timon is on it).

                                                             

I bought the item myself and views expressed in this post are my own.

Links
Disney Couture Simba necklace http://www.disneycouture.co.uk/disney-couture-lion-king-gold-plated-simba-silhouette-necklace.html

Disney Couture Social Media:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/disneycoutureuk
Twitter: @UKDisneyCouture
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1434435170142831&tsid=0.1096628347877413&source=typeahead





No comments:

Post a Comment