About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 17 October 2016

Nikki Stark Jewellery Rose Gold & Rose Quartz Orbit Stacking Rings: A Review

These Orbit rose gold stacking rings(£115) are by Nikkistarkjewellery and they are most recent and favourite jewellery purchase. They are rose gold, one of them has a tiny Rose quartz stone, the other is a rose gold button (you can choose the size of the button small or large and you can also choose from a variety of stones which include labradorite, milky opal and tourmaline).  The shank of the ring is 1mm so it is very slender and comfortable to wear. The rings fit seemlessly together and are very light to wear.   The rings can be stacked or look great worn singly. The rings are made to order and take 2-3 weeks to make.  They come in a black plastic embossed little box.  You can also buy each ring on its own.   These rings are not resize able but she will send out a ring sizer if you are unsure before she makes your ring. I love my ring, I finally have found a design which doesn't trigger my neuropathict pain so much and they are so comfortable to wear. They are very understated so if you like flashy, large rings these aren't for you. I got a 20% discount code as a Thankyou for purchasing so  the only decision now is which stone to choose next!  



Taken at dusk to catch the rose goldeness of the gold!
I purchased the rings myself and all views expressed in this blog are my own. 


Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/nikkistarkjewellery?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_items
Ring: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/255828585/rose-quartz-and-9ct-rose-gold-rings-set?ref=cat_gallery_20

Website:http://nikkistarkjewellery.co.uk/
IG: @nikkistarkjewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment