About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Tourmaline Ear Crawlers: A Review


I purchased these multi stone tourmaline sterling silver ear crawlers for £42.11 (not including postage) from Handmadejewelstore on Etsy.  They each have four different coloured tourmaline stones (4mm, 3.5 mm, 3mm and 2.5mm) and are set in sterling silver. As mentioned in my October birthstone blog, tourmaline is the birthstone for October. 

The Earrings came in a little cloth bag and were packed in a Jiffy bag which had to be signed for. As they are made to order plus they came from India the time it took from order to delivery was around 8 days. Customer service was great. They emailed to tell me when my item was ready to be dispatched.  

The earrings fit along the earlobe. The earring post fits along the back of the ear so there is no need for a butterfly to secure it. You just put the post on and push and squeeze the post until it is secure and in position. The earrings feel very comfortable.  They fit flat along the ear and even when I have been fiddling with my hearing aid I haven't knocked them out of position.  They look very unusual and expensive- I haven't seen any ear crawlers like this in all my years of buying/ admiring/ window shopping jewellery. Handmadejewelstore also made ear crawlers on other stones and other finishes and had some unusual rings at reasonable prices so I know where my Christmas money will be spent!

I purchased the ear crawlers myself and the views expressed here are my own.  

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/295043695/multi-tourmaline-ear-crawlers-sterling?ref=cat_gallery_8

No comments:

Post a Comment