About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 30 November 2016

QVC Dimonique sterling silver 1.5 ct tw graduated ear climbers

I bought these graduated ear climbers from QVC UK and they are sparkly! They cost £26.95 excluding delivery and came via Royal Mail. They were on advanced order so I waited around 2 months and got a dispatch notice last week. They arrived today.

The earrings came in an egg blue Tiffanyesque box so would make a Christmas present that doesn't need wrapping! The earrings themselves are 18mm long, sterling silver, rhodium played and have a stud fastening. The Dimonique stones are graduated in size and the stones working from the largest one to the smallest are lavender, pink, purple and white. 

They are comfortable to wear and fit nicely along my ear. The butterfly has been designed in a way that prevents the earring from slipping off the ear. I did find it more difficult to fasten than the climbers that I have reviewed previously that you just squeeze into position but that it because I find it difficult to grip the butterfly and put it on the post. 

These climbers are great for winter/ Christmas. They are sparkly and eyecatching and would look great with party outfits!
                                               

I purchased these earrings myself and the views expressed in this post are my own. 
The climbers can be bought from QVC and can be found here: http://www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-1.5ct-tw-Graduated-Earclimbers-Sterling-Silver.product.699583.html?upsh=1

1 comment: