About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 4 December 2016

Chakra Bracelet

I purchased my semi precious chakra chip gemstone bracelet for £3.50 plus p&p from CrystalCornwallUK on Etsy.  The chips are sodalite, agate, amethyst, hematite, citrine and green Quartz.  The stones are quite tactile, chunky, eye catching and substantial in size. 
My bracelet came within 3  days of purchase and I love it!


I purchase this item myself and it can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/transaction/1193652060

1 comment: