About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Hair Jewellery

 

Hair jewellery aka sparkly/ silver/ gold hair clips and bobbles are a cheap and cheerful way of tying your hair back or just keeping it under control and taking your hair a Sep away from scrunchies/ hair elastics. The two I got from Orelia via ASOS were £5 each and the other 3 clips were £1 including postage from EBay. The right hair clip/tie can make your outfit looked pulled together and smart. If you want sparkly hair pieces Accessorize and Claire's Accesorises do some cheap and cheerful paste head bands and clips. Cherry Chau, used to be stocked in Selfridges, makes more expensive hair jewellery which can still be found on eBay and pre loved. Hair jewellery can be fun, cheap and cheerful. 

2 comments: