About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 11 December 2016

Tatty Devine X Macmillan Cancer Support #win

Back in September Tatty Devine created some pieces - a badge, earrings and key ring in support of Macmillan Cancer Support. Lke all Tatty Devine jewellery they are made from laser cut acrylic with enamel for the Macmillan logo.  They are available to buy in M&S cafes and food halls. I finally managed to get my hands on the earrings and badge today and they are adorable and well worth a donation. The minimum suggested donation is £3 for the earrings and £3.50 for the badge. 

The range is based on Tatty Devine's A/W16 Contemporary Jewellery Collection which is based on all things handmade. The stud earrings are little purple buttons (hypoallergenic) and the badge is a cut out flower. I think if your local M&S still has them any of these items would make great little stocking fillers or secret Santa gifts and the purchase would go towards supporting a great cause. 


 

I am giving away a pair of the earrings and badge - just subscribe and comment done in the comments. c/d 30/01/2017. Open internationally .


Details can be found on Tatty Devine's blog: https://www.tattydevine.com/blog/2016/09/tatty-devine-x-macmillan-cancer-support/



No comments:

Post a Comment