About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 22 December 2016

Whittards Luxury Hot Chocolate Clip Top Tin

 

The Whittards luxury hot chocolate clip top tin is full of delicious hot chocolate and the cute reindeer tin can double up as a jewellery/ trinket holder! It measures 10cm by 9.5 cm and costs £10 from whittards shops or whittards online. It would also be a cute way of gifting someone a present - just squash the chocolate down and put a small present on top! 

The Whittards tin is available here: https://www.whittard.co.uk/m/gifts/shop_by_gift_type/all-gifts/luxury_hot_chocolate_clip_top_tin.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment