About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 5 February 2017

Beauty & The Beast: Until The Last Petal Falls




 To commemorate the launch of Beauty and the Beast the live action movie starring Emma Watson, DisneyCouture have brought out a new selection of Beauty and the Beast themed jewellery featuring Cogsworth, Lumiere, Belle and Chip. The jewellery is quite reasonable priced starting at £25 for a pair of stud earrings. The finishes are either gold plated or sterling silver. There is also a junior range of necklaces which are mini versions, with shorter length chains.



I have got several pieces of DisneyCouture jewellery and they are all very intricate, well thought out pieces which have been worn a lot but still look as good as new. The enamelling  on them is detailed, they are not twee and stay true to the design aesthetic of the film. The Beauty and the Beast pieces look no different. If you scroll into to Cogsworth's face, for example, his facial expression is very detailed, not just a silly empty smile, he actually looks like the character in the film. 

I am still on the fence about watching the new film because I loved the cartoon so much. I think I am more excited about the new jewellery pieces coming out instead!

Available from: http://www.disneycouture.co.uk (I have permission to use the photographs) .

No comments:

Post a Comment