About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 16 March 2017

Accessorize Sterling Silver Labradorite Pendant

This pendant is from Accessorize and their Sterling Silver range. It is currently in the sale for £13.60, down from £17. The chain and pendant measure 23cm and the labradorite stone is quite small and delicate is 1cm.   The necklace is an extendable chain with a lobster fastener which can be extended from 19 to 22cm.    The necklace comes on a swing tag. I ordered it online and it came packaged in a little plastic bag, bubble wrap and an Accesorize branded box as outer packaging, so it was certainly securely packaged! P&P was a £2 flat rate as I spent under the minimum needed for free postage (£35). I also collected my reward points as Monsoon/Accessorize have a reward card scheme. Even though I am slightly disappointed with Z for Accessorize S/S designs, due to the lack of semi precious stones (which made the designs stand out) I think this piece made up for it and I shall enjoy admiring/ wearing it.



Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment