About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 28 March 2017

British Museum: William Morris Heart Necklace

I bought this necklace from the British Museum for £14.99. It is also available on their website.  The heart necklace is printed with a bird and floral pattern inspired by the 19 Century artist William Morris.  This artwork is part of the famous strawberry thief range which Liberty use as a print for a variety of items.

The chain is silver plated and 18" in length.  The heart itself measures 3cm x 2cm.  It came in a little black gift box and well wrapped in a jiffy bag.  It is an elegant little pendant that would look great with a white t-shirt and jeans or a smart suit.  I found the clasp quite fiddly to fasten as it is smaller than a lobster clap but once it was fastened it felt secure. the British Museum have some really lovely jewellery items which are reasonable in price so they are a well worth a browse.


Available from: British Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment