About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 28 April 2017

Artsy Chicas: Fertility Gems: 14K Gold Filled Layla Necklace - Rose Quartz, Amazonite, Moonstone


This necklace is made by Artsy Chicas and her shop is on Etsy. I already have the sterling silver version but I bought the gold one as well as I like the stone combination.  The cable necklace length is 18" and is gold filled. The stones are briolette cut, wire wrapped and suspended from a twisted gold filled bail..  The stones, rose quartz, amazonite and moonstone are supposed to have a calming effect.

The necklace came safely wrapped and in a net bag and box so would not need wrapping if it were a gift.  The necklace cost £41.99 including international shipping, which may seem quite a lot but it is handmade to order and the stones are excellent quality and their customer service is great.

Artsy Chicas

No comments:

Post a Comment