About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 1 April 2017

British Museum: Rosetta Stone Wooden Badge


When my mum left University in 1964 she was asked to go and work in the British Museum on the Rosetta Stone, she didn't, but is still besotted with it. I was browsing the British Museum shop online and saw the Rosetta Stone wooden badge - perfect Mothers Day present. The badge is a British Museum exclusive and costs a purse or pocket money friendly £2.99.



Measuring 5cm x 4cm x1cm, it is quite big and definitely not a lapel pin size badge. I also convert it to a necklace using my necklace/pin converter, but the museum does sell a sterling silver pendant version for £29.99. 

Available from: 

No comments:

Post a Comment