About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 23 April 2017

Sass&Belle DIY Pendants from Mini Hanging Photo Frames


 
Sass & Belle make some gorgeous mini hanging photo frames which range from £2-2.50 not including p&p.   I think they also make great statement/ gothic pendants and the pictures can be changed around as you wish. I used the brass mini hanging frame as an example. Pressed some flowers, undid the frame, put them in and I had a pendant to match my shirt. The brass frame measures 4.7x 5.2 x1cm and is quite light. The pastel and gold frames are slightly bigger and are quite a lot heavier when around the neck. They open from the back rather than the side but you can redesign you photos/flowers etc just as easily. I just hung a chain through the loop at the back of the frame but you could always use a double loop jump ring if you want it took look my professional. I think these make great frames and pendants and you can swap the pictures around to match you outfit. 
                                                                      


I purchased these items from Sass and Belle myself. 
Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment