About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 4 May 2017

The Beak Knows: Britney Spears, Fantasy

 Launched in 2005, Fantasy is the second of Britney Spears' fragrances and is housed in a bright pink bottle studded with swarovski crystals. I love this scent as it belongs in the gourmand family.  The top notes are mix of litchi, golden quince and kiwi. The provocative heart is composed of jasmine and white chocolate. The base note combines orris root, musk and woods.  

The bottle is pretty (I have lost the top off mine) and it is easy to hold and get the top on and off. It can be found in Boots, Superdrug etc and is reasonably priced. 100ml of Britney Spears Fantasy eau de parfum is £20.

No comments:

Post a Comment