About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Caudalie Divine Oil

 

Divine Oil  (£28) is a multi use dry oil that can be used on the hair, face and body to nourish and moisturise dry skin.  As I use Duralgesic Morphine patches my skin is extremely dry and scaly and the psoriasis has gotten worse do to this and stress relating to ling term illness.  

The oil contains  contains a blend of grape seed, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils combined with patented grape seed antioxidant polyphenols to leave skin soft, visibly firm, and radiant.  I use on my hair as a night mask and spray on my body after a shower.  It is easy to apply as I can just spray it on and wait for it to dry.  

It smells very fresh and woodsy and the aroma lasts for quite a while. It goes on as a clear oil and when rubbed into the skin leaves it looking moisturised and supple.  I also spray into the length of the length of my hair, using it in the same way as a leave in conditioner.

I purchased this item myself and views expressed in this blog are my own.  Divine Oil is available at Selfrediges, Look Fantastic etc,

No comments:

Post a Comment