About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 13 May 2017

Daisy London Alpha Stacking Rings


Daisy London was established in 2009, is a British jewellery brand and now has over 500  stockists worldwide.  Daisy introduced the chakra bracelet to the world and has since expanded its chakra range to include necklaces, earrings and rings.  The company have also collaborated with several celebrities and charitable organisations.

   

The alphabet stacking ring is £37 and is part of the Alpha range which includes sterling silver and 18 gold plate alphabet stud earrings, which measure 3 MM, initial mixed metal rings and mixed metal heart and star rings. The initial ring has a slim sterling silver band and  the initial itself is 18 carat gold plate and measures 3mm. The ring sizes are S, M and L which equates to a UK ring size L, N and P. They are small, light, delicate rings which are well made. As I have mentioned in previous ring posts I have severe neuropathic pain in my hands and this is one of the few rings I can bear to wear for more than a few hours due to the pain in my hands. Although the other 2 Daisy stacking rings are no longer available on their website I have included them in this post to show how my Alpha ring can be stacked and to point out that although I love my rat and frog prince rings I can't wear them for long periods of time it stacked together for more than a few minutes.




Customer service was great. My Alpha ring arrived within 4 days of ordering it. I was notified that it had been dispatched by email. It came in a Jiffy bag, little box and velveteen bag, both of which are embossed with the Daisy London logo. 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 


Availlable from:Daisy London




No comments:

Post a Comment