About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 8 May 2017

Miffy / Nijnte Bath Foam & Eau de Toilette

This adorable duo is just £5 including postage from the Tesco online/ ebay outlet.  They are both hypoallergenic.  The eau de toilette has a surprisingly grown up vanilla/ fruity fragrance that is gentle, not over powering and lasts a surprisingly long time.   The bottle is Miffy shaped and is 50ml.  


The bath foam is 250 ml and the bottle is Miffyish in style. I cant vouch for how good it is as I have a walk in shower so will only be trying it out later this month when I can have a long hot bath.

     




I purchased this item myself and it is available here

No comments:

Post a Comment