About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 27 May 2017

Mills & Boon: The Modern Girl's Guide To Growing Old Disgracefully by Ada Adverse

                       


The Modern Girl's Guide To Growing Old Disgracefully is the 6th book in the Mills and Boon A-Z series.  This Guide is all about growing old (dis) gracefully, throwing out the rule book and enjoying life!  One sage piece of advice is "if in doubt, ask yourself the question, what would Oliver Reed do?" How can you go wrong if you follow this train of thought?  Filled with amusing photos and feminist/advice humour this would make a great little gift for anyone with a wry/feminist/dry sense of humour. 

I am a #MillsandBoonInsider and this book was free. This does not affect my opinion. 

Available from: 

No comments:

Post a Comment