About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 29 May 2017

Sol de Janerio Brazilian Bum Bum Cream



I mentioned in a previous post that  I use Caudile Divine Oil to combat dry skin.  I have since started using Sol de Janerio Bum Bum (pronounced "boom boom") Cream as well and have seen a further improvement in skin elasticity around my elbows (I had lost quite a lot of weight and the skin was crepey around his area) and ankles. The skin feels bouncier, tighter, smoother and looks brighter.  This cream is meant for your bum but as it is a thick moisturising cream I use it all over my body.  It is a very thick cream but when it is rubbed in the skin does not feel sticky and it does not leave a film on the skin. It is infused the guarana, a potent source of caffeine which stimulates circulation. The cream contains silver mica, so the skin is discretely sparkly once the cream is rubbed in. I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin after the first use.

The cream has a very light sparkle and smells of mangoes.   The scent lingers hours after applying the cream and does not smell artificial or overpowering.  The mini size 75 ml is £18 from Cult Beauty and I find this size is great as it fits in my hand so I am less likely to drop it. Once I have used it up I intend to use the container for travel.  The 240 ml is £44.
  
I purchased this item myself and it is available from:
Sephora

Cult Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment