About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Anna Sui Hand Mirror




I bought this mirror from ASOS for £15 as I wanted a travel size hand mirror.  This one by Anna Sui measures 18 x 0.7 x 10cm and comes in a little embossed pouch.  It has an embossed rose on the back of the mirror and has a black patent finish.  The handle is quite short and stubby. I have small hands and find it easy to grip, someone with larger hands may not. As the mirror is flat it is easy to pack and is protected by the case. The mirror itself is decent at magnifying. There are matching items available.





Available from:
ASOS
Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment