About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 10 June 2017

Latelita London Petite Studs


Established in 2012, Latelita London uses semi precious stones, precious metals and exotic skins   to combine Eastern influences with contemporary Western designs in order to create intricate, unique, timeless jewellery.  

I have the petite studs in gold and lapis lazuli and rose quartz set in rose gold.  I purchased both sets of earrings in the House of Fraser sale for £15 a pair (RRP £39).  They both measure 4x4mm.  The lapis studs are made from 925 sterling silver plated in 22ct gold with butterfly backs.  The rose quartz studs are plated in 22 ct rose gold.  

They are very light, minimalist and elegant to wear. I did find it difficult to put the butterfly on, the fit was tight, but once I had slotted it in place the studs felt very secure.  The earrings came in little pouches so would make great gifts or to even buy to put away for Christmas and hang them on the Christmas tree for extra presents. 

I feel that at £39 they are overpriced as stud earrings go, but at £15 they are great.  


I purchased these earrings myself.
Latelita London Website
Latelita London Petite Studs Gold Lapis Lazuli
Latelita London Petite Studs Rose Gold Rose Quartz

No comments:

Post a Comment