About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 3 June 2017

Lynne Graham: Sold for the Greek's Heir


This is the third book in the Brides for the Taking trilogy.  Sold for the Greek's Heir by Lynne Graham encompasses a whirlwind affair, misunderstandings, interfering fathers and a baby.  Jax (the hero) is determined to marry Lucy and claim his heir.  
 Lucy has been mistreated by Jax due to his interfering father she is thrown off his boat when she goes to tell him she is pregnant.  She meets him again in Greece, tells him about his baby daughter, he wants his heir so he forces her to marry him.  
Well written, this will they or wont they get together/stay together has family drama, angst and a happily ever after. 


I am belong to the #millsandbooninsiders programme and this book was sent to me via netgallery to review for free.
Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment