About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 9 July 2017

Classic Canes: Angel Fish Fashion Derby Cane


I purchased the fashion derby extendable walking stick in Angel Fish from the Stick & Cane shop for £35.95.  Made by Classic Canes the detail on this stick is amazing and would be a great stick for a child/teenager or Disney addict as the clown fish could double as Nemo! I have put pictures of of the fish on my IG account. It is a bright, summery stick, which is easy to cut down (it is adjustable from 76 cm to 100) but I have to get them cut down as I am only 4 ft 8".  It has a derby handle, so can get a bit slippy to hold in hot weather, but it is definitely a fun, statement walking stick 



I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.


Avalible from here

No comments:

Post a Comment