About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 2 July 2017

Dower & Hall Vermeil Multi Gem Hoops



These earrings by Dower & Hall  are 18ct gold vermeil on sterling silver, with multi gem -  2-4 mm amethyst, garnet and topaz studded - hoops.  I bought them in their Christmas sale, so they are no longer available, but I though I would do a post on them anyway as they are versatile and show the workmanship and quality of the Dower & Hall range.  They came in a leatherette jewellery box with their logo embossed on it which  will make a great travel jewellery case.  They look great coupled with pastel summery colours or darker more winter hues.  There is a tiny gem at the back of the hoop which balances the gems at the front.  All Dower & Hall jewellery is well made. timeless and has that added something and I always enjoy wearing my earrings and ring from their collections.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog post are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment