About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 23 July 2017

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist & Review of London Loves Beauty



I purchased the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist , 240 ml (£44)  from the London Loves Beauty website.   There is also a travel size version available which is  90ml  (£27).  I purchased the famous BumBum cream ages ago from Sephora and loved it, but they do not ship the mist due to shipping restrictions.  London Loves Beauty was the only UK site that I could find that stocked the body mist.


The bottle is big and chunky with the name embossed on the lid - this thrilled one of my friends who is completely blind because for once she wouldn't need to make a braille sticker to identify it!.  The smell of the mist is the same as the body cream ,a gourmand combination of  pistachio and salted caramel.  The spray can be used on body, hair and clothes/ lingerie.  The spray is quite fine and doesn't drench me when I use it.  I sprayed some on my pillow when I was feeling down and it almost cheered me up! Some reviews say the smell doesn't last,  but on a hotish day (for the North West) at 80 degrees it lasted a good 5 hours and 7 hour when layered with the cream.  I find 2 sprays is enough so the bottle will last ages.

I had never heard of the London Loves Beauty website until I was looking for a shop that sold the body mist.  Shipping is free for purchases over £70 for UK deliveries or £3.95 flat rate if under that.   Other shipping rates are listed on the website.  My parcel came securely packaged and nicely wrapped in purple tissue paper.  There is a Facebook messenger  live chat available 10am -5pm 7 days a week.  Once I had purchased my item I was notified of my shipping order/dispatch.  I got my item within 3 days.  I would use London Loves Beauty again as they have brands that are normally difficult to get in the UK such as ColorPop and Drunk Elephant, their website is easy to navigate  and their customer service is great.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed i this blog post are my own.

Available From: London Loves Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Everyone who tries Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream loves it instantly. We all, obviously, know why. :) I've been buying it for years now and I can never imagine life without it.

    ReplyDelete