About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 31 August 2017

Book Review: Claiming His One Night Baby by Michelle Smart



Claiming His One Night Baby by Michelle Smart is the second in the Bound to a Billionaire trilogy., which are about the Pellegrini family.  Natasha Pellegrini, Pieta's widow, has sex with Matteo Manaserro, Pieta's cousin and becomes pregnant.  She has been hiding Pieta's secrets for 7 years whilst Matteo resents her for choosing his cousin over him 7 years ago.  They have to overcome all these issues and Pieta's lies before the Pellegrini family will accept them as a couple and they can have a happy ending. 

 I received my copy from NetGalley and Mills and Boon via #Mills and Boon Insiders, but this does not influence my opinions as all opinions are my own.
Available:

No comments:

Post a Comment