About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Botanics Relaxing Lavender Body, Space and Sleep Spray



As someone who has difficulty sleeping due to constant neuropathic pain and M.E. my saviour comes in a spray. Available from Boots for £5.49 (and often on 3 for 2), the Boots Botanics Relaxing Lavender Body, Space And Pillow Spray is a relaxing 3 in 1 Spray that can be used to spray the calming scent of lavender.  I find that this is a cheaper, purse friendly version of other, more expensive sleep sprays.  At £5.49 it can, and is, especially when hot, sprayed liberally on beds to freshen them up and around the room.  This isn't, by any means, a miracle cure for insomnia or sleeplessness due to constant pain, but I do find it helps to relax me and I am then more likely to drift of to sleep. 


I also spray my cat's bed with it as he is prone to panic attacks and the smell calms him down! He does love the smell of the spray, it doesn't smell artificial and as a lavender aficionado who spends all summer either waiting for the lavender in his garden to smell,   then the rest of the summer sat under it, smelling it, he knows his stuff!


Available from: Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment