About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Clarins Double Serum: Revamped, Now Even Better For Your Skin


 I was lucky enough to win a bottle of the new, improved Clarins Double Serum by the Stylist Beauty Council,  but the opinion expressed in this blog post is my own.  50 ml is £75.

Clarins Double Serum has been revamped, the mineral oil has been taken out and the more potent version of turmeric, tumerone, so the serum now includes 21 potent age-control extracts which target visible signs of ageing.   It firms and visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, improves radiance, evens out skin tone  and reduces the appearance of pores.  

Double serum uses an innovate dual technology combining powerful plant extracts to ensure they work in harmony with your skin.  The dial dispenser ensures you get a made to measure amount, required tor your skin type or climate,  by turning the dial on the top of the bottle  to dispense the right amount and pressing the pump.  Once the serum is dispensed, mix in the palm of your hand and pat on your skin.

My skin is already looking clearer, brighter and my pores appear less obvious. My forehead wrinkles are not as noticeable and my crows feet and area around my eyes look younger and less crepey. I will repurchase as I can see a definite improvement to my skin and I enjoy using this serum. 

It is quite runny so a little goes a long way and the smell is really relaxing.  The serum is suitable for all skin types,even those with sensitive skin, all ethnicities and all ages.

Available Here: Clarins Website

No comments:

Post a Comment