About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Jane Asher's Kitchen at Poundland Ceramic Bird Storage Jars

These cute ceramic bird storage glass jars are part of the Jane Asher's Kitchen at Poundland range. They cost £1 each and are available in yellow, blue and pink. They have very secure stoppers as they are primarily designed for use as food containers but I use them to store my Paul & joe Beaute lipstick cases and smaller makeup and various jewellery items including my converters and jewellery fasteners. They look great on my dressing table and I have seen them used for a variety of other storage uses including sewing, jewellery findings and shells. They are a great find for just £1 each and are available in certain Poundland stores and, of course, via eBay resellers!

I purchased these items myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment