About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Korres Red Vine Year Round Hair Protection Spray

Korres Natural Products was established in 1996 by Georgios Korres, a Pharmacist from the Greek island Naxos. He bases his products on homeopathy and natural ingredients and creates safe, effective and affordable natural skincare products.  

Korres Red Vine Year All The Year Round Hair Protection Spray (150 ml/ £10 from Amazon UK including p&p for those with Prime membership) protects hair from UVA photo oxidation.  The spray also nourishes and hydrates the hair, acting as a leave in conditioner, leaves hair smelling summery and is for all hair types.  It does not contain mineral oil, silicones, parabens, animal by products and has not been tested on animals and is suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.  It does contain traces of wheat/nuts.  See photo for all the formula facts.  I use this all the year round and it leaves my waist length hair soft whereas before I started using it my hair was like straw due to illness and long term medication.  

No comments:

Post a Comment