About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Z for Accessorize Carina Stars Ring


The Z for Accessorize Carina Stars gold plated ring looks like a mini crystal ball surrounded by 2 cubic zircon stars.  The focal point of the ring is the moonstone which is eye catching and cut so you can see flashes of  iridescent blues and white,   I don't particularity like the stars and cubic zircon on either side of the ring, but I can look past that as otherwise the ring is a great statement piece.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment