About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 5 October 2017

Jessica Russell Flint: Tiger Tales Mini Sac



The Jessica Russell Flint Tiger Tales mini sac is currently only £15 from £95. It is made from gold vegan leather, waxed material and the graphic is the Tiger Tales design. The inside is made from silk twill and there is a zipped compartment to store all your valuables. It has a draw string closure and adjustable strap. Despite being "mini" it is quite roomy and can fit a lot in! The dust bag is equally gorgeous and quirky in design. There are a few different designs in the sale. 

I purchased this myself and the views expressed in the blog are my own. 

Available

1 comment:

  1. thank you your blog is very stylish sparkling magpie

    ReplyDelete