About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 14 October 2017

The Wet Brush Wet Detangling Comb

The Wet BrushPro Wet Detangling Comb is £5.99 from Amazon UK using Prime.  Great for detangling both wet and dry hair, it doesn't snag or pull as the Wave Tooth ensures the comb goes through hair evenly which prevents clumping, snagging or breakage.  The handle is ergonomic and comfortable to hold.  It is great for detangling big knots after swimming etc or for use brushing air masques or conditioner through hair.  The wavy shape of the teeth allows th masque/conditioner to get to the scalp and the teeth also give the scalp a really good massage.   It is a nice sized comb, not to heavy or light It is sturdy and does not bend or give (up) but glides through my hair. 


I purchased this item myself.
Available from:
Amazon UK and Wet Brush stockists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment