About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Anna Sui Beauty, Mirror N, Christmas 2017.

                                  

I purchased my Anna Sui Beauty Mirror N from the Anna Sui 2017 Holiday Collection through ASOS for £17 including p&p.  It is currently out of stock at ASOS, but is still available at Amazon UK and Beautylish (an American site which ships to the UK. free P&P over a certain spend).  Just as with the beauty box, this mirror has a gothic, vintage feel to it.  The mirror is made out of plastic, the pattern is a bird mosaic and the traditional Anna Sui rose.  The colour of the mosaic inspired by mother of pearl.  The embellishments are reflective, so the mosaic changes colour according to the light its in etc.  

                                                           

The mirror measures 125mm(L) x 90mm(W) x 15 mm(H) and can be opened and used so the mosaic is either set to front or behind the mirror.  the back of the mirror is embossed with Anna Sui, then there is the mirror, the other side of the mosaic part has a rose embossed on it.  It is a beautiful mirror, almost too pretty to use! The only small issue I have with this piece is the lack of a protective pouch.  The Anna Sui hand mirror I reviewed in a previous blog post had a little velveteen pouch.  A similar protective pouch for this  mirror would have made it perfect!

 I purchased this item myself.                                   
Available from:

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog’s topic combinations. Very fun and pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete