About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 30 November 2017

Festive Poinsettia Adjustable Derby Cane


Classic Canes have brought out a festive poinsettia adjustable walking stick/cane for the festive season. It is £34 from walkingstickonline.com.  It is a petite stick, adjustable from 66-90cm, weighs 260g and has a smaller handle, 18x15mm. I love the fact the bottom part of the stick is a different colour to the red poinsettia as it makes a less in your face and not as floral but Christmassy.
It is available Walkingsticksonline.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment