About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Review: Evie Bird Peanut Butter Jar Holder

                           


Winter, for me, means not only changing up my wardrobe, moisturising and makeup routine but also changing and increasing my bird feeders.  In the summer I use my Gardmans kids bird feeding station.  In the winter I like to add more feeders to encourage other birds to feed in my garden.  As I cannot lift my arms above my head, use  screwdrivers etc I find it difficult to find suitable feeders. 

                             

The Evie plastic peanut butter jar holder for birds is great for me.  I can securely Velcro it around washing lines, drain pipes or tree trunks or hang it from a tree.  You take the front off and insert the jar securely in the plastic housing.  Once it is securely inside the wooden front is fastened back in place.  The peanut butter is made especially for birds, so do not try and eat it! and comes in different flavours.

I purchased my 3 Evie peanut butter holders from Horze.co.uk.  The holders are £7.49 each, with three colour ways (cheaper than Amazon UK) and the peanut butter jars £2.99 each.  The customer service from Horze was great.  They emailed me when the items were dispatched, the items arrived within a week and were securely wrapped.

I purchased these items myself and are available here

No comments:

Post a Comment