About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 23 November 2017

Tesco Hedgehog Ring Dish


I found this little guy, well hedgehog ring holder/ dish in my local Tesco Extra. I cannot find him online be but he cost £3 in store and was tucked away in the jewellery box section. He is cute Bute not twee and can store a fair bit of jewellery in the dish. The dish has cute little gold paw prints printed on it and the hedgehog has a gold nose. The rest of the item is white glaze and the whole thing is ceramic so doesn't drop it!  He is a fabulous find and would make a great secret santa/ stocking filler etc. There were other items in the range including a candle holder so your whole dressing table could be hogified.



I purchased this item myself in store at Tesco Extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment