About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 7 December 2017

Wilko Encapsulated Dome with White Reindeer


If you want a dome/reindeer themed decoration that is not as expensive as the M&S light up woodland dome, then this £3 alternative from Wilko is great. Part of the frosted collection, the ornament measures 6.5cm (w)x6.5cm(d)x17.5cm (h) and has a white reindeer in the centre of the dome.  There is fake snow which swirls around when it is shaken. It is made of glass.  It does not look cheap. It isn't twee but looks like a realistic reindeer.  It looks etherealistic and magical, icy and wintery.  I purchased mine in store.  

                             

I purchased this item myself.
Available here:Wilko

No comments:

Post a Comment