About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 15 January 2018

Vintage Style Triangular Brass & Glass Jewellery Box


Purchased this vintage style brass and glass open fronted jewellery box from EBay UK.  It cost £14.79 and was from a Chinese seller. The item arrived within 3 weeks, which was well within the estimated time scale, was well packaged in polystyrene and a box and the seller told me when it was posted etc. 

The box has two layers or display areas.  The whole case measures 15x15x20 cm and the top tier 9x9cm. The box could also be used as a display case for very small ornaments - although the triangular shape means that the glass sides make the space narrower towards the top and it may be difficult to fit items in. 

I like the item, the customer service and delivery were great. I would not hesitate to recommend this item to others. 



I purchased the item myself and all views expressed in this blog post are my own . 

No comments:

Post a Comment