About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 17 March 2018

Josie Maran Cosmetics' Bear Naked Wipes



Josie Marian Cosmetics' Bear Naked facial Wipes  can be purchased from either Sephora or her own website and cost £9 or $12 for 30 wipes (mini or regular size). They are a gentle, natural make up wipe, infused with chamomile, aloe vera, cucumber and vitamin E. they are fragrance free and do not contain parabens and petrochemicals.  The wipes are soft and bio degradable. A portion of each sale is donated to Natural Resources Defense Council's Polar Bear SOS Initiative.


They are expensive but they do work.  They cleanse all my makeup and skin impurities away, leaving my skin soft and refreshed.  They smell very gently of grapefruit which I find very relaxing.  I love taking these on holiday so I can clean and refresh my face after a long flight!


I purchased these wipes myself.  They are available from Sephora (UK customers/ worldwide) Josie Maran Cosmetics' website (US customers).





No comments:

Post a Comment