About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 12 March 2018

Review: Primark Disney Marie (Aristocats) Cosmetics Bag


I love the Disney Aristocrats cartoon and have several ornaments and Christmas decorations that I have collected over the years.  Until the Disney/Primark range came out there was very little adult themed Aritocrat merchandise available,  now there are trinket dishes, tshirts, bedding etc. The cosmetic bags are part of Primark's official Disney range and cost £6 for both the large pink bag and the slightly smaller sparkly silver pouch.  

The large pink bag has the Marie graphic and a front slip pocket on the front and the back is plain pink. The zip has a pink heart attached so it is very easy to grip and zip.  It measures 30x 19cm and is made from a faux squishy leather.  It opens quite wide and has a wide bottom so can hold a lot of cosmetics, toiletries etc.  

The second, silvery glittery bag measures 25x15cm.  It doesn't open as wide as the pink bag so doesn't hold as much cosmetics wise. It would make a great document holder to hold passports and other holiday documentation as it is so eye catching and sparkly that it is easily spotted when you are searching frantically through bags at check in. 

This set of cosmetics bags would suit a cat/Disney/Aristocrats fan of any age and it is a great price!


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment